[3830] ARRL 10 K0LUZ SO CW Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0luz@topsusa.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0LUZ SO CW Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 15:17:36 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0LUZ
Operator(s): K0LUZ
Station: K0LUZ

Class: SO CW Unlimited QRP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   CW:  235    82
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  235    82  Total Score = 77,080

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Ran QRP and everything considered,  I'm satisfied with the score.  Due to the
conditions,  I was not very rabid about spending the full weekend on the
contest,  but I popped in and out and was ready when the band opened each day.
Worked 47 countries with a couple of 4X, 5W and VK.  No JA and I missed a ton of
states such as almost the entire east coast.  The only NE station I worked was
Maine and no VE3! But I did work AL, GA and LA.  Weird!  Some guys have great
ears and others with 20 over nine signals never heard me.  Whats with that?
Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah.
73
Red K0LUZ