[3830] ARRL 10 G3SJJ SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g3sjj@btinternet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 G3SJJ SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 17:17:19 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: G3SJJ
Operator(s): G3SJJ
Station: G3SJJ

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: Nottingham
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   CW:  200    68
  SSB:  165    51
-------------------
Total:  365   119  Total Score = 134,470

Club:

Comments:

I do like this contest, just a pity that the sunspot cycle is beginning to bite.
Great propagation to Asia durng Saturday morning but States didn't really open
up in the afternoon. Sunday wasn't as good but lots of Carib and SA to work.

Bad CW signals from LZ9W as usual, plus LZ4TX. UA3AGW had modulation with 3
signals.
On SSB, US1I was by far the worst signal with 10KHz spaltter either side. Also
wide splatter from C4I, CR2X and SV9FBG. Surley putting out a good quality SSB
signal isn't so difficult, is it?

Station : K3, Expert 1.3K-FA amp, A4S at 50ft, N1MM+