[3830] ARRL 10 CR2X(OH2BH) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OH2BH@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 CR2X(OH2BH) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:02:35 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: CR2X
Operator(s): OH2BH
Station: CR2X

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Azores, EU
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:
  SSB: 2357   160
-------------------
Total: 2357   160  Total Score = 753,920

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Yes conditions were not great but I'd just wanted to go for EU honors as
I love the 10M contest. Yes I have more powerful station at home but as you
see from OH6KZP 3830 report of OF9X no single OH station made any U.S contact.
So anything better than that counts!

Got all U.S states except AL and even seven XE states but from this far West I
was not able to reach the Asia and Pacific at all. Yes HS0 and VK.

But after all I was lucky as a huge 150 km/h storm broke on immediately after
the contest thus I am still stuck here. No flights out today. Hopefully the
beams would hold up so that I would at least have a reasonable station if I
need to stay here until Christmas.

Thanks for all QSOs this past year and season greetings. We will be at it 2016
again.

Martti, OH2BH/CU2KG at CR2X