[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:23:31 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 16

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): .2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  10     10
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  10     10  Total Score = 100

Club:

Comments:

10 in 10.  Had to go to the car for tools, so grabbed 10 minutes.
Everyone sounded muted from earlier when signals were so vy strong.
The W3's were loud however. Es?

These are starting to get cold and I may skip the winter daytime CWT's from the
car in the future.  Although today was mild (0*C/32*F) when you are in your
shirtsleeves, it can be a bit cool....and no time or way to warm up the car
beforehand, hi !

Doubt I'll be on for 0300z session as it's past my beautysleep time slot ;-)

Thanks for hearing my MINI powered signal.

73 de Mike VE9AA/m 09 MINI, 857D, N3ZN MiniMiTES, Sd-330 with no ice on it at
the moment.  Carpenters pencil and big wad of paper. (no dupe sheet !)