[3830] CWopsT WT2P LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fredwt2p@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WT2P LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 04:05:01 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 17

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:  16     16
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Got home at 0320Z from one of many work related Christmas parties and
immediately ran down and hooked up the antenna and got everything setup. Tried
a hybrid approach of computer and paddle keying, got a small run going and
switched to paddles. I'd say it was fun running paddles for 70% of the time
(half-hour).

For grins, I tuned up my 40M dipole on 80, since the 80M antenna is temporarily
put up for contest weekends and managed to get K3WW, K3MD, K3WJV and AD8J on 80
before the end.

Next week I should be off, so hopefully I will experiment and throw up my 80/40
dipole I've been working on for winter only to see how it works.

73,
WT2P