[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 04:08:14 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 17

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :50

  160:
   80:  27     21
   40:  35     35
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  62     56  Total Score = 3,472

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Hmmm.  Sorta disappointing effort from me tonight.  But, there were some high
points, in spite of having a lower rate (just barely >1/min).

Highlights: Catching Bert, F6HKA (40m); Jose, KP3W (40 & 80m); and Dan,
OK1DIG (40 and 80 -- actually Dan kinda scared me when he called me on 80...I
was suspecting to hear him so loudly).  Thanks fellas.

Bands seemed weird to me tonight.  Was it just me, or did some of you notice
the same/similar?  Shoot, I knew something was awry when WJ9B had to call me
twice!  Mercy!

See y'all next week.  Maybe I will have kicked this acute bronchitis (coughing
between callsigns, so I know I missed some) that's been hanging on and the
doctor tells me to expect it 3 more weeks.  Sheesh!  But, I'm alive, kicking,
and pestering everybody around me, including my CWT compadres.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400- horizontal loop up 40\'