[3830] CWopsT N5PHT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5phtgs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5PHT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:06:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 23

Call: N5PHT
Operator(s): N5PHT
Station: N5PHT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   1
   40:  32
   20:  28
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  61     47  Total Score = 2,867

Club:

Comments:

Well, first I apologize to any that went away confused.  The first half hour was
terrible for me - I could not think - began to wonder if something was wrong
medically! I could not type the correct letter in the log and I would hear a K
and think it was a W, etc. etc.  I was trying a run and I am sure some left
after me not getting their call the 3rd try - again I apologize.  Perhaps just
too much on my mind. The last half was better but still seem very foggy.  73 de
N. Texas and Merry Christmas.