[3830] TBDC KA1J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KA1J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 13:54:31 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KA1J
Operator(s): KA1J
Station: KA1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN31 - Connecticut
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 169  Total Score = 734

Club:

Comments:

Another fun contest. Wasn't able to put full time into it but had a fun time as
always. My usual nemesis, AMTRAK, wasn't interfering as badly as usual, maybe
they really did spray down their arcing insulators as they said they would.

Ran low power and that always leaves me with unworked calls left on the band.
When someone is coming in S9 & over and they can't hear me at 100W after 20
tries, you have to wonder. Maybe they have high QRN or QRM.

A lot of EU but only worked a few, heard plenty. Some of them had great ears,
picked everything out at first go. My longest DX was Hawaii. Heard a couple JAs
but unable to get any in the log. No AF, SA or Carribean this time for me.

Nice to work everyone again, have fun fellas & ladies,

73

Gary, KA1J