[3830] TBDC KI0I Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KI0I Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 15:27:56 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 8:42

Total:  QSOs = 233  Total Score = 704

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Ugh, I'm glad I didn't make a portable effort at the farm. The Storms that came
in made any local noise not an issue.So any advantage on rcv I'd have from no
power lines wud have been lost.
 Tstorms shut me down at 0130z, so went to bed early hoping the storm wud move
on, not so. At 0800z the band was nearly as bad as when I shut down Sat. nite.
I look forward to the TBDC each year and now will look ahead agn, as I'd just
as soon forget the poor score this year!.
Thanks to all who made the log this go round..
HNY! Mark ki0i
Icom ProIII,Knwd 922, ~700w to a Bazooka fed coax Inv L up 55', 530' Bev and a
K9AY loop. N1MM+