[3830] TBDC ON7EH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC ON7EH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 15:48:42 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: ON7EH
Operator(s): ON7EH
Station: ON7EH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Machelen
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

Total:  QSOs = 313  Total Score = 1,603

Club: NBT Grimbergen

Comments:

K3/100 + outboard bpf/hpf
-Tx/Rx ant: inv L (15m downto 11m)
-Rx ant: unterminated 128m long Beverage (NW/SE)
N1MM+ Logger

This is the 3d Stew Perry tribute in a row with our best score ever.
It pays to gradually improve the radiator and counterpoise, year by year.
Despite less available area, we bettered the antenna system Z by another 1
unity.(now @ 18 Ohm)

The European activity was excellent!
Despite our low power, we still lost weak callers. Sorry.

ODX: 4K6FO, UN7LZ and UA9BA (#12 East) & N4XD and K9AY (#21 NW)

Many NA were CWNR (called with no reply): NN3Q, N3RR, K1LT, K3ZU, K2UF, K2CUB.

We noticed three prop waves to the NW: around 21:50, 23:50 and starting
03:50UT.
No sunrise enhancement this year.

We wish all TBDC participants a HNY!

Michel, ON7EH