[3830] TBDC K4XU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K4XU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 18:15:20 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 2:12

Total:  QSOs = 114  Total Score = 407

Club:

Comments:

Band noise and local noise were running S7 in most directions. It dropped a
whole S-unit when I turned off our 8 strings of Christmas lights. There must be
something about LED strings that have enough dI/dt to be significant.
Best DX was NP2X ...who called me!
RX antenna: orthogonal 2-wire reversible Beverages 300/60/150/240°, 300 and
400'.
TX antenna: Shunt fed 70' tower (TH6 on top) with 40 random length radials.
Rig: K3 and KPA500.
See you in the CQ160.
73, Dick