[3830] TBDC K2PI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2pi@cebuana.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC K2PI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 01:22:19 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K2PI
Operator(s): K2PI
Station: K2PI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 118  Total Score = 240

Club:

Comments:

K3, KPA500, KAT500, Inverted-L at 50 feet, rural location.

A half-hearted effort to grow my 160M grid totals.  Band was moderately noisy,
with some periods of very high noise, but mostly the propagation was just very
depressed.  Heard and worked very few EU stations, and not a single
Californian, although I heard a few, very weak.  Stayed up till 0230L and
realized it wasn't getting better and joined my XYL in bed rather than fight
it.  Thanks for all who answered my calls, I enjoyed just having time at the
key, and many of you are quite patient when static crashes kept taking out your
exchange.  73, Harv, K2PI