[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 20:16:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 30

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  43
   15:  22
   10:  18
-------------------
Total:  83     63  Total Score = 5,229

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Steppir 3 el yagi@ 55ft, CQ/X

Woke up this morning about 1200z and all I could hear and see out the window
was Stormy Weather. It was raining all the time as I tried to roll out but I
just couldn't get myself together to set up the K3 in the Pathfinder in the
rain. So I rolled back over and said to the op up above to please let me walk
in the sun once more -- sometime before 1900z if you please -- cause there will
be gloom and misery here if I can't finish out the year with the fine music of a
CWT.

The sun didn't shine but the rain did let up and there was no lightning so I
made it out to the JARC clubhouse for what turned out to be a very fine
session, one of my best at 1900z. Good to see old 10m walking in the sun once
more and 15m was good too. 20m was so active I didn't think I would find a
place to settle in for a run.

Thanks to all for the Qs today at the 1900z session and throughout 2015. Be
safe in whatever you plan for New Year's Eve and hope to see you back next week
in a brand new year. Thanks as always to the Jefferson ARC for the use of their
Steppir which seems to be playing real well.

HNY/Chuck/NO5W