[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2016 04:46:04 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 1

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      1
   80:   5      5
   40:  11      4
   20:   0      0
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  19     10  Total Score = 190

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

N3ZZ's plan for a merged SKN/NS was an interesting innovation which cannot be
repeated until December 31, 2020.  A few got the memo.

On 80 a k5 asked me "what is NS" and I answered him with a straight
key message noting our website.  He proceeded to give me #1 Ben TX for a new
mult that probably no one else got.

Anyway, thanks to W0BH, KW8N (who figured it out on his 2nd or 3rd qso), N3ZZ
and one or two others we had some real straight key activity.

Happy New Year to all, and get ready for the ladder commencing next Thursday.

73 Bill n6zfo