[3830] RTTY Roundup AC0C Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff@ac0c.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AC0C Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 02:36:15 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AC0C
Operator(s): AC0C
Station: AC0C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 23:50
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  406
   40:  443
   20:  813
   15:  617
   10:   61
------------
Total: 2340  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 64  Total Score = 285,480

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the Qs.

And especially to the guys who thought I had lost my marbles when I provided
jumbled exchanges.  Hardware was fine with only a erratic PTT software problem
taking some time to nail down.  Fortunately no gear explosions or antenna
failures - and other than the miserable A/K index at the start of the contest,
weather was good with excellent quiet low band conditions.

Rates were good solid until the end of the contest.  Unfortunately DX was hard
to find save for some modest EU at band opening and little more found in
S&P.

Great way to start off the year.

HNY

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com

Shack
Rigs: Yaesu FT-5000 + FT-2000/NS in So2R with HB amps
Antennas: 80m vertical + dipole, 40m 4-SQ + dipole, 4/4 20m stack, 4/4 15m
stack and 10m OWA monobanders
RX only: Hi-Z 8-circle + beverage
Others:  Microham SM + MK2R interface and shack control with N1MM+ logger