[3830] RTTY Roundup ZM2B(ZL2BR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 2bfrank@orcon.net.nz
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup ZM2B(ZL2BR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 05:19:51 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ZM2B
Operator(s): ZL2BR
Station: ZL2BR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Taranaki
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:   11
   15:  587
   10:   95
------------
Total:  693  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 50  Total Score = 68,607

Club:

Comments:

Obviously 15m was where where I spent most of my time this year, as 10m was a
mere shadow of what it was in 2015, prop from ZL to NA/Eu on 20m was nothing to
get excited about and whilst 40m is normally a good band for me in most
contests, it was not worth bothering with in this contest where mults are once
only and not each band.

This year did without the dx-cluster, so probably missed a good number of
possible mults, in hindsight maybe I should have gone assisted!

This was my best ever score in the RR, but believe there is still room for
improvement. Maybe next year!