[3830] RTTY Roundup N6EE SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RONL@csustan.edu
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N6EE SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 13:44:41 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6EE
Operator(s): N6EE
Station: N6EE

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

------------
   80:    7
   40:   88
   20:  144
   15:  100
   10:   12
------------
Total:  351  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 45  Total Score = 36,153

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated from condo in NJ to my home station in Turlock, California via remote
over the Internet. Latency not an issue but nearly continuous pops and drops
made copy difficult on both ends of each QSO. Many thanks to all the stations
who patiently waited for repeats and fills due to the chopped up characters.

In spite of the problems caused by an aging body and remote operation over a
2400+ mile path, I really enjoyed this contest.  RTTY Rocks!

K3/0 to K3 using Remote Rig pair
SteppIR @ 50 feet + 80 Vee peak at 45 feet
High bandwidth cable Internet both sites

Thanks for all the Q's.
73,
Ron N6EE