[3830] RTTY Roundup KE5OG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KE5OG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 17:40:12 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KE5OG
Operator(s): KE5OG
Station: KE5OG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  106
   40:  308
   20:  392
   15:  392
   10:  127
------------
Total: 1325  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 28  Total Score = 111,300

Club:

Comments:

This was a lot of fun and a lot of activity except for the lack of DX. The lack
happens occasionally from the Black Hole of the Southwest. Sunday a.m. I could
hear the East Coast working Europe but very little of the European stations got
through to West Texas.

The number of Q's for me was a new personal best but mults were way down.

I do appreciate all the Q's though. Especially from those that hung in there so
we could get it right.

The new features Wayne is pushing out for Writelog are dynamite. Thanks, Wayne.