[3830] RTTY Roundup KB2HSH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, JOHN.MARRANCA@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KB2HSH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 20:35:22 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KB2HSH
Operator(s): KB2HSH
Station: KB2HSH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  43
------------
Total:  43  State/Prov = 15  Countries = 4  Total Score = 817

Club:

Comments:

Pity there isn't a QRP category for the RTTY RU, but it was still a GREAT
weekend.  My 25 watts was doing the job.  I worked everything I could hear with
a low PAR EF-10/20/40.  First contest EVER using Xubuntu for the OS on my shack
laptop.  Great fun as always...nice to see some of the regular RTTY contesters
on the air.  (After 12 years of RTTY contesting, I'd say it's safe to call
myself one as well!)

73 es HNY de KB2HSH
Springbrook, NY