[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 13:05:59 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:    8     3
   80:   49    33
   40:   55    55
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  112    91  Total Score = 10,192

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  20M and higher bands were
dead at the start.  40M was quite good for all of North America plus OK1DIG
(very strong), DL1NKS and F6JOE.  Heard 9A7R working someone else.  80M was
good for most of North America plus OK1DIG again.  Lost a few QSOs when I went
to 160 and forgot to change the band on the amplifier.  6 of my 8 QSOs were
made barefoot and I wondered why others didn't answer until I figured it out
for the last two minutes.  Thanks for all QSOs and Happy New Year to all.  73,
John, K4BAI.