[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 03:15:49 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 8

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:   3      2
   80:   6      4
   40:  16     13
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  26     20  Total Score = 520

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I couldn't miss Ladder 25! I opened a log and fired up
the remote from CA to WA. I ran into a few bugs to be
squashed before next week.

I spent too much time on 20m for 1 QSO, but I heard at
least one other person but never connected.

40m was loud, noisy, crowded and fun! Even my pipsqueek
got through now and then. Fun to work NC, TN, IL, IN
and all the others.

All good things come to an end, time for 80m QRP. I could
hear many - work few. I finally remembered "only tune for
the outrageously loud signals, and hope nobody else calls!"

I saved two minutes for 160m since I knew DanWA was on. I
also picked up K6MR and W7OM.

Not my best score, but I enjoyed being back "on the ladder."

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: C-31XR at 71ft
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft
80m: Delta Loop from 70 ft