[3830] NAQP CW WC7S Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daleputnam@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WC7S Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:22:41 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WC7S
Operator(s): WC7S
Station: WC7S

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Wy
Operating Time (hrs): 7:23

  160:    9     8
   80:    7    15
   40:   89    36
   20:   51    28
   15:   50    20
   10:    9     6
-------------------
Total:  235   113  Total Score = 26,555

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Broncos 2

Comments:

Great condx.. antennas are 700 ft loop and 20m edz, both open line fed.
Rig - K2 @ 5w. and a whole truckload of good ears hearing me.
It was great fun to meet up with old friends, and new ones.. with my new
name borrowed from my FOXHUNTs.. the WyLee Fox... Many good ops being honored,
now ops at the Super Station in the Sky. We'll look for them in the next pileup
too. Missed my Wy mult from Al - KO7X (sk).
See you all next year.. with a new antenna.