[3830] NAQP CW N3HEE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N3HEE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 05:51:20 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   52    22
   80:  203    37
   40:  160    41
   20:  116    34
   15:   50    20
   10:   33    12
-------------------
Total:  614   173  Total Score = 106,222

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Northwest 3

Comments:

Not too bad for having to pay attention to a problem at work all afternoon which
cost me lots of Q's.  I had N1MM on one monitor and work email on the other! I
was playing catch up all evening.  Started out on 10 which was pretty good.
Lots of activity on 15 as well.  Moved to 40 early to catch some local mults
before the band went long.  Had some nice runs on 80. Had lots of fun
regardless of the work distraction!  K3/100 & wires.  -Joe N3HEE