[3830] NAQP CW VE9AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE9AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:07:31 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 9:59
Radios: SO2R

  160:   49    22
   80:  181    40
   40:  250    49
   20:  177    43
   15:   73    28
   10:   40    14
-------------------
Total:  770   196  Total Score = 150,920

Club:

Team: RSM 1

Comments:

Definitely a west coast game !

At opening bell at this stage in the solar cycle up here, 10 is about dead.
Fifteen wasn't much better and I spent too much time on 10 - gah !
Twenty was "OK" but signals were quite weak.
Fourty was rockin', but did 2 hours supper and TV time with family just as it
was hitting its stride I think.
80m was noisy especially with e-fence noise at s9 and 160m was even worse !
Couldn't work a TN stn on TOP BAND no matter what, even though I heard
3....geez....I need more wire !

Thanks for being invited on a Team RSM 1 (Honorary Manitoban for an evening?)

Had a great time putting in my best score ever in this test (I think)

A wonderful triband contest !

Mike VE9AA, IC7410(100w)/IC746(80-85w), New N3ZN ZN-9DX paddles, N1MM+, wires
and whatnot.