[3830] NAQP CW K5GO M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa5rtg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5GO M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:42:41 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): N5WR KM5PS N5DX K5GO K5LG
Station: K5GO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Arkansas
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  299    51
   80:  592    55
   40:  580    59
   20:  553    60
   15:  235    55
   10:   71    24
-------------------
Total: 2330   330  Total Score = 768,900

Club: CARS

Team:

Comments:

Fun contest.  We worked two new ones in last few minuTes on 10m which was
exciting.

Checked Powerball ticket at 10:00 and got up to leave when I saw I had the
Powerball number but sat back down after checking the other numbers.

Thanks for all the contacts and to Erik, N5WR, for coming down to operate with
us.  Seemed kinda slow to me although it was our best score.

73...Stan, K5GO