[3830] NAQP CW W4AU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4au@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4AU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 13:05:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4AU
Operator(s): W4AU
Station: W4AU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   60    25
   80:  338    43
   40:  149    44
   20:  161    41
   15:   48    17
   10:   39    14
-------------------
Total:  795   190  Total Score = 151,050

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

I was very pleased with the conditions on the higher bands, especially 10, but
one of my neighbors must have gotten some new electronic device (plasma TV???)
because I was hearing S6 noise when beaming west. I fiddled with the radios,
but nothing really helped, so now I'll have to do some investigating...

Never really felt like I got going until ~0000Z when I started running on 80.
About 9-10 o'clock local or so I began hearing some loud background noise; of
course, it ended up being the driving rain storm that went through here then.
The rain brought lots of noise here on 160, but the band was quite productive
and helped my mult total.

Stuff in shack:
2 ea. K3 and P3 hooked to a DX doubler.
ANTS: