[3830] NAQP CW VE3VN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3vn.fn25@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3VN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 15:30:59 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE3VN
Operator(s): VE3VN
Station: VE3VN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   83    27
   80:  112    36
   40:  147    46
   20:  155    43
   15:   73    26
   10:   32    15
-------------------
Total:  602   193  Total Score = 116,186

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO Team 2

Comments:

Noise, noise, noise. It was S9+ on 80 all evening. I had to
ask for repeats quite a lot. Running was impossible. On 40
it was similar, though for only a little over 2 hours. By
comparison 160 was fairly quiet. Sadly, however, I do not
have an antenna for 160 so it was still a struggle.

I took some off time in the hope of catching the usual
late evening noise reduction when the neighbours all go
to bed. Maybe everybody was partying this Saturday.
Pickings were light in the final hours after most had
already filled their 10 hour quota.

Despite the noise it was lots of fun.