[3830] NAQP CW K3KU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, artboyars@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3KU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 16:27:54 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 6:30

  160:  104    27
   80:  128    34
   40:  146    46
   20:   13     9
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  393   118  Total Score = 46,374

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Northwest 1

Comments:

Bad propagation luck on high bands this year.  Even 15M was dead by my 2330Z
QRV, and 20M was on its way out.  (My single QSOs on 10M and 15M were obviously
"running the bands" with a local to get the mult.  I even had to move
him to 20M to get MD there.) Probably stayed on 20M too long hoping for mult's
when I should have moved to 40M.   Score down 30% from "normal".  I'm
not sure next year will be worth waiting for.

And even though I am a non-resident member of Radiosport Manitoba, and even
though a few guys were on from Winnipeg, I was zero-for-Manitoba again.