[3830] NRAU-Baltic SSB ES6RW(ES5RW) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rein.kolk@kliinikum.ee
Subject: [3830] NRAU-Baltic SSB ES6RW(ES5RW) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 17:22:50 +0000
                    NRAU-Baltic Contest, SSB

Call: ES6RW
Operator(s): ES5RW
Station: ES6RW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KO37OP
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:  115    57
   40:  117    59
-------------------
Total:  232   116  Total Score = 53,824

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Every time after the contest I have to admit that SO2R would have added to the
score and even a few Q's could make the difference, however every time before
the contest I don't take trouble to bring the whole stuff to the station and
spend several hours on setting it up and taking down afterwards. Maybe next
year, hi. Anyway, had fun.

73 Rein ES6RW/ES5RW