[3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE7FO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 04:14:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 14

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:   4      2
   80:  10      5
   40:  34     34
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     41  Total Score = 1,968

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Somewhat better than the last few outings.  Started off with S&P on 40 and
then ran.  Lots of sigs and most fairly strong and easy copy.  Say, maybe I can
beat my record of 100 Qs.  However, couldn't seem to get the projected total
above 60.

Went down hill from there.  Ran out of stations on 40 and switched to 80 at
0344.  Sigs not strong and not many of them.  Plugged away at it until I
decided at 0353 I might do better on 160.  Usually all I can do is work N6RO
but this time I tried running and made 3 more Qs and 1 more mult before the
end.

See you next time

73, Jim  VE7FO