[3830] PhFray AC0W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PhFray AC0W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 14:24:59 +0000
                    Phone Fray - Jan 20

Call: AC0W
Operator(s): AC0W
Station: AC0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      5
   80:  10      8
   40:   8      5
   20:   1      1
   15:
-------------------
Total:  25     19  Total Score = 475

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Rough night, took a listen before the test and not much heard on any band but
noise. Magically heard KT4ZB on 20 and I heard my call back so complete (1) 20
M Q. Think KW8N and I have the same noise source despite being hundreds of
miles apart. Tuesday nights it's there, Wednesday nights for CWT it's not
there.

Looks like they guys that got on to practice for NAQP didn't come back. Would
be nice to get a few more players in this.

Think we need to figure out different 75 meter frequencies. Having the DX
window in the range creates problems. Lots of activity around 3800, go much
higher and have rag chewers to deal with. Try to operate in the DX window and
the DX'ers harass you. Go below the DX window and seems people don't look for
you there.

Congrats to N0HJZ on fine score. Disadvantage living rural area no MN stations
near by I can work ground wave.

Everyone have a good week and hope things are better next week.