[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 03:19:27 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 22

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:  15     13
   40:  17      9
   20:   2      2
   15:   0
   10:   0
    6:   0
-------------------
Total:  34     24  Total Score = 816

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another rocky outing. Got on 8 mins late. Lots of problems to solve before the
NS Sprint: 20 meter stack is open somewhere, the 3 element 40 meter yagi is not
"an antenna," and the SAL30 rebuild from the flood wipe-out is back
together, but I need the replacement electronic board. Hopefully all of these
things will come together, or it's curtains for me. I'm working on all of them.
Trying to listen on the 80 meter transmit antenna is terrible. I'm nearly deaf.
Time is getting short.

WD0T was really blasting in on 80. Ditto K9BGL. Totally lidded out here
tonight.Some of the Sprint regulars such as TV Bob were on tonight. FB.

 Hope to see some you guys in Orlando. 73, Jim