[3830] CQ160 CW KI0I Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KI0I Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 15:06:25 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 16:09

Total:  QSOs = 721  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 18  Total Score = 133,684

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Nice participation, only missed AK for states. Will always think of KL7RA and
the easy Mult Rich would give us. RIP Rich.
Heard the east coast working lots of EU that didn't make a sound here. Some
louder EU worked , so status quo on the DX. I've built two rcv antennas , a
K9AY loop, and a 503' Bev and still struggle to hear EU. The east coast must
use up most of the rf before it can fall here. Someday I'd like to guest op on
the coast to see what it's like to work EU with ease hihi !
A lot of nice signals heard and pretty good condx, at least no QRN from storms
like the nite of Stew Perry.
Hope everyone had fun and see you in the SSB run.
73 Mark KI0I
Icom Pro3, Knwd TL922, Coax Inv L @ 55', Loop and Longwire ears. N1MM+ Log,
sorry the westerly BOG didn't get rolled out