[3830] CQ160 CW K9JWV Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rodenkirch_llc@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K9JWV Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 17:31:27 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K9JWV
Operator(s): K9JWV
Station: K9JWV

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 139  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 2  Total Score = 8,874

Club:

Comments:

Relative to previous CQ 160 contests, this was a "less than
satisfactory" effort. Band noise and rapid QSB Friday evening and Saturday
morning left me feeling like my ears were bleeding. Band noise was very low
Saturday evening and Sunday morning but east coast signals were decidedly
weaker. JAs near SR were loud but no joy as far as making it into any of their
logs - almost made it into one but he gave up (don't blame him, hi hi).