[3830] CQ160 CW K2PI Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2pi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K2PI Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 00:36:42 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K2PI
Operator(s): K2PI
Station: K2PI

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 190  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 10  Total Score = 25,532

Club:

Comments:

Not a serious effort, just enjoy CW contests and hopefully giving out some QSO's
to the real competitors.  Conditions were not bad the 2nd evening, but there
were few strong signals from EU during my admittedly short operating periods.
Lots of really superb operators, and using the SDR to hunt for the weak ones
gave me a chance to add to my WAS totals on 160.

K3
KPA500 @600W
KAT500 tuner
160 Meter inverted L with 12 50 foot long radials