[3830] CQ160 CW K8GG(@W8TOP) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8gg@voyager.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K8GG(@W8TOP) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 01:37:39 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K8GG
Operator(s): K8GG W8UVZ
Station: W8TOP

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 26

Total:  QSOs = 946  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 52  Total Score = 318,060

Club:

Comments:

We QSOed all states and most provinces, but missed a lot of Europe, LA, SM, LZ,
YL, LY, etc.  No Africa this year although we heard ZS6EZ calling a European.
No Oceania other than Hawaii.  Got an e-mail that one VK called us but forgot
he had his XIT on so he was not calling on our frequency.  Sunday morning we
could not hear JA, KL7, etc... Conditions peaked Saturday evening and faded
toward our sunrise, although KH6 was S-9.  Not too bad for two
"oldies".