[3830] CQ160 CW K1TO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1to@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K1TO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 05:45:54 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K1TO
Operator(s): K1TO
Station: K1TO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 533  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 40  Total Score = 168,354

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Another year of noise-plagued 160M here.  A struggle to pull out pretty much all
of the 70 EU in the log and apologies to the others that I either only got
partial calls for or didn't hear at all.

Missed only WY in lower 48.  No AF, OC or AS at all.

Rates seemed down, but maybe that's just because I normally just operate
Saturday night as fresh meat in the shark tank.

73, Dan