[3830] CQ160 CW 9A3XV(@9A4M) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9a3xv@hamradio.hr
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 9A3XV(@9A4M) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 11:09:02 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 9A3XV
Operator(s): 9A2KD 9A2R 9A3XV 9A4M 9A7R
Station: 9A4M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Babino brdo, JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 35:00

Total:  QSOs = 1312  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 78  Total Score = 831,040

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi guys!

Actually my first plan was SO but regarding the social event we had during the
weekend on the site we decide to work MS. Because of little complicated setup
compared with original plan we spend more time for preparation and had late
start in Friday - about half hour. Anyway we decide to play for our joy and
satisfaction. Tiredness from work during the week also took its toll on the
first night but our score ware successful more then expected at the beginning.

The party in Sunday was also grate.

We used IC-7600 and OM3500 for run and K2 (thanks 9A2G) and IC-2KL for inband.
We switch the main TX antenna between K3LR and sloped dipole. For RX we had
seven beverages in the desired directions and location.

There is as usual lot of space for improvement in operating skills and as well
at the station.

The propagation ware poor but all in all we are satisfied!

Our congrats to wieners and all participants!

CU in ARRL CW and 73,
Sale, 9A3XV