[3830] CQ160 CW PA3FYM Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pa3fym@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW PA3FYM Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 15:34:05 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: PA3FYM
Operator(s): PA3FYM
Station: PA3FYM

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Zaltbommel
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1191  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 73  Total Score = 705,642

Club:

Comments:

Despite the horrendous QRM the highest claim in my carreer!

Participating in CQ160CW from Europe is masochistic.
Each year I ask myself "Why am I doing this?"

It is burning time to enter pile ups. Nobody works nobody.

Due to this EU QRM some DX stations seemed to have changed
strategy: Consider EU as 'DX' !  That works far better!
Thanks to the multies who were so creative.

Many thanks to Richard PA7FA and Marion for their
friendship and hospitality.
Thanks to Antoon for using his property.

Commemorating Carel PC5M who passed away two weeks
before this contest. Besides a good friend I also lost
a good CQ160 competitor.
Condolences to his wife, daughter, family and other beloved ones.

73, Remco PA3FYM