[3830] CQ160 CW K3KU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, artboyars@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K3KU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 18:54:42 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 274  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 5  Total Score = 30,288

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Oh Canada!  20 QSOs with my 5-point friends from the North, but none west of ON.
 Western QSOs very sparse.  Heard only one Californian, who could not hear me.
Only 10-point QSO was PJ2.  I heard only two Europeans -- the Big
Gun station from Portugal who started CQing on my run freq (I moved) and the
Big Gun station from Cyprus who beat me out for the Virgin Island CQer (whom I
did manage to get later, but it was not easy).  I also had the Big Gun station
from Colombia start CQing on my run freq.  Happily for me, I like QSOing North
America.

Could not devote much time to this one.  Operated 02Z to 0420Z Sat nite and
1015Z to 12Z Sunday morning. The morning stint was only because I woke up two
hours before the alarm clock sounded.