[3830] CQ160 CW KT8K Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt8k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KT8K Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 06:27:48 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KT8K
Operator(s): KT8K
Station: KT8K

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EN82ch SE Michigan
Operating Time (hrs): 3:33

Total:  QSOs = 126  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 0  Total Score = 10,197

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

That was great!  Low noise conditions made for the best time I ever had on 160
meters.  Activity was very good (or was it just that I was hearing people, for
once?) I got 3 runs in of more than 10 QSO's each, too, and that's quite rare
for my QRP station with wires in the trees for antennas.  I envied the folks
with the low noise receiving antenna systems - they were working a lot of DX I
could barely tell were there.

Thanks to all who listened hard for my puny signal, which kept amazing me
throughout the contest with how many people could apparently hear it well.
Best rx to all & 73 - Tim, KT8K

equipment:
- Tentec Orion w WGA TR2000 headphones
- MFJ Grandmaster memory keyer w. Bencher BY-1 paddles
- ancient Dell Inspiron 8200 running XP (barely)
- N1MM+ software