[3830] NA Sprint CW KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KY4F LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 04:07:19 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   90
   40:   93
   20:   26
---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: South East Sprint Coalition

Comments:

A personal best for me, but, not quite the score I'd hoped for.  Still learning
the new rig and some times it seems to do things all on its own!

Nice to make at least a few Q's on 20.

Hard for me to keep the concentration needed for the entire 4 hour period.
Heard a few CQ's only 1 or 2kHZ from the previous frequency.  Not sure how
tight the enforcement of the 5kHZ QSY rule will be.

None the less.  Good fun and it keeps me from going out running the streets!

73, Doug
KY4F