[3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR(@K5KG) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR(@K5KG) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 04:56:05 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K5KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   68
   40:  137
   20:  107
---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: NCC MRRC Friends East

Comments:

Thanks to George, K5KG, for once again letting me use his fine station for the
CW Sprint.

Good conditions and activity. Missed several often worked sections: WV, KY, NE,
NV, UT, etc. Only VE3 & 5 worked in Canada. Only one section heard but not
worked: VY1. Heard VY1AAA once on 20, but out of sync. And he called in on 40,
very weak, but between QSB and the QRM from the VP8 callers, I couldn't make it
happen  :-(  .

Hope to see lots of contesters in Orlando next weekend.

73  -  Jim  K8MR