[3830] NA Sprint CW K6NV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6NV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 06:16:17 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Truckee, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   41       0
   40:   53      15
   20:   27      16
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #3

Comments:

I have never had software issues with N1MM+, today I did, somehow after the
first 6 Q's the log sequence started over from 1 with a new log.  Will have to
ask the contest sponsor how to make sure those 6 Q's get credit.  Then I did
something and my F12 ended up in the F1 position.  Had to switch setups to
continue, lost about 30 minutes with that.  The good thing is that all hardware
and antennas worked great.

I was hoping for 150 Q's, in reality had 127.

Like others have said conditions were very good and no local noise here.