[3830] MnQP N0IJ Mobile Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, JBAUMGARTE@aol.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP N0IJ Mobile Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 04:47:24 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: Mobile Unlimited LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:      35        2
   40:     448        4
   20:     404        9
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     887       15  Mults = 82  Total Score = 149,928

Club: Northern MN DX Assn

Comments:

A very pleasant day to travel 712 miles from home to home (525 miles during the
contest, the rest to and from).  No big problems with equipment--K3 and
screwdriver on top of my Outback.  Everything temporary and operate with laptop
and paddle on a bean bag type lap table--K3 sticking out of the glove box. Huge
thanks to the folks who followed us around and made this possible.  The honor
list with number of qso's is:  N2CU 38, K0HNC 23, W0BV and W7GKF 18, N4PN 17,
W2RR 16, KQ3F 14, KE0L 13, K8KZB, W1DWA, and WA8ZBT all with 12.  In staters
were led by K0FVF 19, N0UY 17, W0GXQ 13, and K7MKL/0 11.  Rates varied from 140
for hour 8 to 61 for hour 2, so condx were up and down.  Although we had snow
for the trip home from the finish, during the contest, roads were
perfect--thankfully.  No mobile guy can make things work this well without a
great driver, and I certainly have that with my long time friend, Terry, W0TVD.
 He kept us within a couple minutes of schedule for the entire 10 hours even
with me hollering for a quick stop at a county line to tend to the faithful!
Thanks to all for the QSO's.  John, N0IJ