[3830] ARRLDX CW E2X M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, charles.gerarden@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW E2X M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 23:42:23 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: E2X
Operator(s): E20HHK W0DLE
Station: E2X

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Thailand
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:
   40:   56    13
   20:  272    45
   15:   76    14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  404    72  Total Score = 87,912

Club:

Comments:

Conditions to NA were poor, so I had a lot of time to visit with station owner
Phot, E20GMY. Station performance just keeps getting better but as the solar
cycle declines it is difficult to take advantage of all the improvements. Choon
and I still had a good time operating, drinking a little beer, and talking about
ham radio in Thailand. I did not hear many GMCC stations but did work N2IC on
several bands. Worked a lot of AZ too. Art, K6XT had a very loud 40 meter
signal from Southwestern CO.