[3830] ARRLDX CW K7JR(@NK7U) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K7JR(@NK7U) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:50:46 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): NK7U K7RF W7ZRC KR7X
Station: NK7U

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 39
Remote Operation

  160:   30    14
   80:  155    40
   40:  265    77
   20:  592    95
   15:  383    71
   10:   74    31
-------------------
Total: 1499   328  Total Score = 1,471,080

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Another 'clean run' of the remote operation of NK7U's station in NE Oregon, by
the SRRCC (Snake River Remote Contest Club)

Big thanks to Joe NK7U for allowing us to remote his station. Joe was the Hoot
Owl this time working the low bands all night from his warm QTH in Nevada!  The
rest of the crew was Rod W7ZRC in Boise, Jon K7RF in Portland Oregon, and Hank
KR7X also in Portland.  I was the technical support person, also here in the
Portland Oregon area.

Everything worked great, the K3's, Alpha 9500's, RemoteRig boxes, K7MI's great
ShackLan products for running the Six Packs and Stack Matches.

Thanks for all the QSO's, we had a fun, casual operating weekend, without
leaving our respective homes...

73 Kevin K7ZS for the SRRCC