[3830] ARRLDX CW N3RS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N3RS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 02:13:45 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 34.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   64    46
   80:  257    73
   40:  729   114
   20: 1087   116
   15: 1233   118
   10:  206    81
-------------------
Total: 3576   548  Total Score = 5,870,724

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Wow!  Quite a weekend of contesting.  Had not planned to push so hard, but I
guess the veins still bleed red, white & blue (FRC Colors).  Score is
nearly the same as last year with about the same time in the chair, but
conditions were not so hot on Friday evening or early Saturday morning.  My
feeling is that the low bands were fair, but not great and 10M was a sad
situation.  Mostly scatter path on Saturday AM and a brief opening on Sunday to
Europe.  Actually picked up my first DL late Sunday morning!

The station played very well, with only a couple of minor computer glitches
that didn't really cause any difficulty running the station.  15M was great on
both mornings with strong signals from all over the map.  It appears that I am
finally getting the hang of SO2R operation.  Many multipliers were picked up
while running on another band and a few even on the same band.  I still have a
long way to go, but at least my incremental dropp off in score from last year
was pretty small as a result of lots of practice in the CWT sessions.

Thanks to all who called in and to the League for sponsoring this great
contest.  Only wish there was a time limit so that those of us that need more
rest could compete a bit better.  till next year ....

73 de Sig, N3RS