[3830] ARRLDX CW N1RU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ru@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1RU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 03:18:52 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N1RU
Operator(s): N1RU
Station: N1RU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 16.0

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   40:   74    41
   20:  105    52
   15:  110    52
   10:   40    26
-------------------
Total:  331   173  Total Score = 171,789

Club:

Comments:

After five years of stealth contesting using 5 watts to a 40M full-wave attic
loop, this was my first contest from a new house that is free of CCRs. What a
difference! I fed 100 watts to an outdoor 80-10M parallel dipole whose apex is
at 35 feet. I enjoyed the whole weekend. Fifteen meters was better than
expected, holding up well in the mornings to Europe. I'm looking forward to
many more contests at the new QTH.