[3830] ARRLDX CW N8UM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8um@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N8UM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 14:09:53 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM
Station: N8UM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   34    29
   80:  171    64
   40:  405   100
   20:  323    88
   15:  457    93
   10:   80    43
-------------------
Total: 1470   417  Total Score = 1,838,970

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I had planned to operate single band 40 meters but conditions were horrible for
the first six hours of the test.  I choose to sleep both night and operate all
bands.  Of course, 40 recovered while I slept the first night and was terrific
to JA on Saturday morning. Ten meters to EU was fun for an hour on Sunday
afternoon.  My 10 meter antenna is 4 ground mounted 7 ft sticks of aluminum in
an 8 ft square! 90 percent search and pounce with no beams or towers and 17
verticals...